“At Miakoda Designs Ltd we pride ourselves in the high level of detail and quality of our production information. We believe that it is a critical part of our service to all our clients”.
We provide a professional approach in the following services:-
- Feasibility studies
- Planning advice and Listed building applications
- Measured building surveys
- Working drawings and construction detailing
- Liaising with other professional and Local Statutory Authority
- Contract and site supervision
- Construction advice
- Advice on Lifetime Homes requirements
- Advice on Eco-Homes requirements
- Advice on Code for Sustainable Homes
- Advice on meeting Housing Corporation standards
- Building regulation guidelines
The practice also has close liaison with various other Professional Practices whereby a comprehensive design package covering budget costings, quantity surveying, structural engineering design and mechanical and electrical design can be made available through the practice.
Miakoda Designs Limited is registered with The Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT) which is an internationally recognised qualifying body.